Location: Washington, NC
Local Home Health LPN Job in Washington, NCApply
Local Home Health LPN’s are needed in Washington, NC to provide in-home patient care for a variety of patients. This is a Full-Time position where Home Health LPN’s will conduct 5 – 6 patient visits per day to develop and implement nursing care plans, administer nursing care, and maintain medical records.
- 13-week contract position
- Must have experience with Medicare and Medicaid forms
General local Home Health LPN responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating hospital admissions, discharges, and follow-ups
- Medication administration
- Transcribing and implementing physician phone orders
- 1 year of recent LPN experience
- Current NC State or Compact License
- Current BLS (AHA)
If you are interested in applying for this Local Home Health LPN Opportunity in Washington, NC, please forward your resume and references to [email protected] .
Senior National Hiring Manager
Call or Text 813-749-5193
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply