Location: Prince Grove, AR
Local Contract-Long Term Care LPN-Prince Grove, ARApply
There is an opportunity available in Prince Grove, AR for a Long Term Care, Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). Please see details below.
- Plan and manage patient care according to each patients needs.
- Interview patients and record their medical history and physical condition.
- Obtain patient vital signs, including pulse, blood pressure, temperature, and respiration.
- Provide routine care for patients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 8 Week Contract
- Evening shift
- Active AR LPN License
- Active BLS (AHA)
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
- At least 1 year of LPN experience
Apply for this position, or send your resume directly to:
National Healthcare Consultant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply