Location: Livonia, MI
Livonia, MI SPED job opportunitiesApply
Currently working with a great school district around Livonia, MI looking for highly qualified SPED teachers to join their staff.
- 35-40 hours per week with 30 min unpaid lunch break
• Mild to Moderate disabilities around 15 students
- Middle School Caseload - Hybrid but staff is onsite.
- MI SPED certifications
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card options
- Traditional company benefits
- Personalized recruiting experience
If a SPED job opportunity through Sunbelt sound like something you would be interested in, please submit a job application, copy of your updated resume and contact: Antonio Giron for more information.
*** Ask about other onsite and virtual job opportunities as well. ***
National Hiring Manager
Direct line: (813) 749-5200
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply