Location: Lincoln Park, IL
Lincoln Park, NJ area | Part time (15 hrs) Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing neededApply
I have partnered with a wonderful school district near the Lincoln Park, NJ area that is in need of a part time (15 hours per week) Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. This would be a contract position for the full school year.
Job License Requirements:
- Candidates must have their New Jersey Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing License and School Certification
- Must be able to travel to the Lincoln Park, NJ area
- Previous pediatric experience preferred
- The Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing will be working with students in all grade levels- K-12
- This will be a district-wide position
To be considered for this Teacher of The Deaf and Hard of Hearing opening in the Lincoln Park, NJ area, or any other job opportunities in your area, please send your updated resume to the e-mail below.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be elated to explore other possible options for you- such as remote/telehealth positions, monthly housing and meal stipends for positions requiring relocation, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply