Location: Portland, OR
Lifeskills Teacher - Special Education Teacher Needed for Summer SchoolApply
Sunbelt Staffing is now looking for a Special Education Teacher for a Life-skills classroom for a summer school program in the Portland OR area.
Special Education Teacher Job Description:
- Working within the special education department with students who have varied disabilities, teaching life skills in addition to academic subjects aging 18-21.
- Life skills teacher duties cover teaching topics like proper hygiene, cooking skills, money handling, and appropriate social interaction.
- 1 school with a 10 student caseload
Special Education Teacher Schedule:
- 30 hours per week
- June 28th - August 6th
- Monday - Friday
Special Education Teacher Requirements:
- Special Education Teacher Certification for OR
- Previous experience with High School Children
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Stephanie.Wattie@SunbeltStaffing.com or call (813) 288-3115.
National Hiring Manager - Stephanie Wattie
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply