Location: La Grange, FL
Life Skills Classroom Special Education Teacher Job Opening - Orland Park, IL
La Grange, IL: A school district in the area is seeking a Special Education Teacher to work in a Life Skills classroom for a short-term assignment and Sunbelt Staffing is now scheduling interviews.
- 35 Hours per week
- 20/21 School year
- Life Skills classroom
- 6th Grade students
- 4 Students in total
- Lesson plans
- Deliver lessons to individual students and groups
- IL Active LSB1
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this Special Education Teacher job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.email@example.com or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled