Location: Chowchilla, CA
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) For Corrections
Sunbelt is seeking a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in the Chowhilla, CA. At least one year of experience as an LVN is required; Please only serious applicants apply!
- Identify treatments for inmate medical needs and perform treatments as deemed necessary
- May develop, coordinate, and conduct specialized health care clinics and provide guidance and teaching directed at disease prevention
- Assist in maintaining both an accurate inventory of medications to ensure ample quantities for inmates, and a control process to purchase additional medical supplies and prescriptions in a timely manner.
- California Licensed Practical Nurse (LVN) License required
- Basic Life Support Certification from AHA
- Employment Type: Full-time, Temp-Perm
- Must be flexible with all shifts
Please be prepared to discuss some details of being a LVN. We will be speaking to what you’re going to bring to the facility such as personality trades and skills along with your work ethic.
For an immediate interview; please send your resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled