Location: Fresno, CA
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) - CA (Contract)Apply
An experienced travel Licensed Practical Nurse, or LPN/LVN, is urgently needed to work a 6+ week contract assignment - located in the Fresno, CA area.
The hired LPN will be responsible for providing direct and personalized nursing care to residents within a transitional health setting:
- Conducting assessments, observing patient condition, triage, planning aspects of patient care, and working with nursing staff to administer treatments/medications as required.
- Active California licensure (REQUIRED)
- At least 1+ year of LPN experience
- At least 1+ year of LTC experience
- Active BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification - American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- High school diploma or GED
- Completion and graduation from an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing program
- Day, evening, or NOC (overnight) shift available
- 40 hours minimum per week
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like more information, please submit a completed application with updated resume.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply