Location: San Lucas, CA
Licensed Speech Language Pathologist Assistant job opening near San Lucas, CA
San Lucas, CA- Sunbelt is currently conducting interviews for a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) for this school year. The SLPA will be working with students from preschool to 5th grade. The job near San Lucas, CA will be full time with 35 hours per week. Most of the students in the caseload are Autistic but ranges from mild to moderate in severity. Must have a CA SLPA license in order to be considered for this job. If you are interested in this job opening, please submit your resume to the hiring manager below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides direct speech and language therapy to children and follows documented treatment plans or protocols.
- Documents student performance such as tallying data.
- Prepares charts, records and graphs and reports information.
- Assists instructional personnel in the implementation of Individual Education Plans (IEPs).
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SUNBELT STAFFING
- Competitive industry pay
- Weekly direct deposit
- Medical/Dental insurance is available
- 401k match, Short and Long-term disability
- Life insurance
Apply: For more information on this Licensed Speech Language Pathologist Assistant job opening near San Lucas, CA, please send your resume to the hiring manager.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled