Location: Spring, TX
Licensed Specialist in School Psychology - Spring, TX
I am actively reviewing resumes to fill a Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (LSSP) position. The position will be near Spring, TX full time for the 2019-2020 academic school year.
- Member of the multidisciplinary team that is responsible for the evaluation and identification of the 13 eligibility areas recognized by TEA as requiring specially designed instruction.
- The LSSP is also responsible for conducting psychological evaluation, providing campus-based consultation, and delivering direct skill instruction to stakeholders supporting access to and progress within the general education curriculum for students with identified emotional/behavioral needs
- Conduct legally defensible evaluations for students suspected to require specially designed instruction in addition to re-evaluations for students identified as requiring special education and related services within state and federal timelines.
- Texas LSSP License
- Responds to high-stress situations while promoting professionalism and discretion.
- Works moderate irregular hours with frequent interruptions.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Facilitates collaborative communication amongst all stakeholders.
- Provides guidance to campus staff related to IDEA regulations
We are looking to schedule in person interviews as soon as possible. If you are interested in this Full-Time Licensed Specialist in School Psychology in the Spring, TX area, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me directly at 813-792-3443.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled