Location: Lakewood, CO
Licensed Practical Nursing Job Opportunity | School-Based, Full Time | Lakewood, CO area
Near Lakewood, Colorado, there is a local school district that has requested the services of an LPN to assist students for the first half of the school year, with the possibility of further extension. This job will involve working with students in Kindergarten through 12th grade, full time, from September through December 2020, as of now.
Job Credential Requirements:
- LPN License
- Previous schools or COVID experience preferred
- Treat students with COVID related symptoms, and monitor the isolation room before they are sent home
- Give treatments, medication to designated students
- Report infectious disease outbreaks
- Provide support to head nurse for other health screenings, such as hearing and vision, and then follow up with students who failed the health test
- Act as back-up coordinator for COVID response when necessary
For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call me at (813)448-1418. I look forward to connecting with you soon!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled