Location: Oak Lawn, IL
Licensed Practical Nurse - High School - 1:1 Position - Close to Oak Lawn, IllinoisApply
A local K-12 school district close to Oak Lawn, Illinois, is in search of a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work on-site in a 1:1 capacity, and Sunbelt Staffing is scheduling interviews immediately!
- Contract position with Full-Time hours
- Tracheostomy and vent experience are REQUIRED
- School based or pediatric based experience is PREFERRED
- Must have an active State of Illinois LPN License
- Must be dependable
- Working in a 1:1 capacity with a 15-year old student that is a sophomore in high school
- Job responsibilities include: Suctioning (when necessary), Monitoring Breathing (through the trach), and Administering Interventions (when necessary)
- Approximately 32.5 hours per week; 5 days per week (Monday-Friday); 6.5 hours per day
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you are interested in being hired for this contract Licensed Practical Nurse position with full-time hours close to Oak Lawn, Illinois, please apply by submitting your most updated resume with a list of three professional references and contacting me at Michael.Smith@sunbeltstaffing.com or by calling me, directly, at 813-343-2365.
National Hiring Manager – Sunbelt Staffing – Schools Division – Health Services Group (HSG)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply