Location: Liberty, MO
Liberty, MO - Full Time Speech Language Pathologist
I am actively reviewing resumes to interview for a Speech Language Pathologist. This will be a full-time position near the Liberty, MO area. The candidate selected for this position will work for the duration of the 2019-2020 academic school year. Here are some details on the caseload:
- Providing speech therapy to early childhood students
- Students in the caseload have mild to moderate disabilities
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and swallowing disorders
- Keeping records involving to patient conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress.
- Reporting progress and status to appropriate parties, which may include family members, teachers, or medical professionals.
- Valid state certification or license
- Experience in school-based settings
- IEP familiarity
If you are interested in this Full Time Speech Language Pathologist job near the Liberty, MO area, please contact me at 813-792-3443 and send an updated resume to email@example.com
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled