Location: Lewisburg, WV
Lewisburg, WV - Nightshift CNAApply
We are actively supporting and hiring for an 8 week contract assignment, seeking an experienced Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), with at least 1 year of experience. The hired CNA will be working within a long-term care facility - located in Lewisburg, WV.
- At least 1+ year of CNA experience
- At least 1+ year of LTC experience
- Active West Virginia CNA certification
- Active BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification - American Heart Association
- Active drivers license
- High school diploma or GED
- 10p-6a, nightshift
- 36-40 hours a week minimum
- No block scheduling
Employment Type: This is a full-time, travel nursing contract assignment
If you are interested in this opportunity or want more information about how to be considered for this assignment, please submit a completed application with updated resume.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply