Location: Lakewood, OH
Lakewood, OH - Special Education Teacher needed Full Time for 6th-8th grade Science Classroom
I am seeking a dedicated Science Teacher for a position now available near Lakewood, OH, working with a local school. This position is Full Time, 37.5 hours per week for the remaining school year. In this role, the Teacher will provide instruction to a classroom of 6th-8th grade students.
- Manage and provide instruction to a classroom of students.
- Implement school procedures and classroom rules.
- Create and implement lesson plans and assign homework that follows the academic agenda.
- Track student progress, evaluate tests and assessments, complete report cards and conduct parent-teacher conferences.
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding the student’s needs.
- Work with school administration to prepare students for standardized tests following local and state requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Education with concentration in Science.
- Must have a valid OH Teacher Certificate.
To Apply: For immediate consideration, please send your current resume to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions regarding positions or general contracting questions, please call the hiring manager directly.
Cassandra Lukins – (813) 261-2257
Why Work with Sunbelt?
Sunbelt Staffing provides the tools and support you need to succeed as an educational professional. We understand that you are an individual and deserve to be treated that way. We tailor your assignment to fit your needs and wants including location, school type, assignment length, pay and benefits. As a part of the Sunbelt team you will have a wide range of rewards and perks available to you.
- Customized compensation packages.
- Competitive hourly pay (W-2) with weekly direct deposit.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance packages for Full Time employees.
- Dental, vision, group life, professional liability coverage for all employees.
- Continuing Education funds and therapy materials allowance.
- Matching 401(k) retirement and savings plans.
Feel free to call Cassandra with any questions about becoming a Sunbelt Staffing contract employee.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled