Location: Euclid, OH
Lakewood, OH - Special Education Science Teacher needed for 6th-8th grades - Full Time
I am seeking a dedicated Special Education Teacher for a position now available near Euclid, OH, working with a local school. This position is Full Time, 37.5 hours per week for the remaining school year. In this role, the Special Education Teacher will provide instruction to a classroom of 6th-8th grade students, teaching Science.
- Manage and provide instruction to a caseload of students.
- Develop, write and help implement IEPs.
- Coordinate the implementation of specially designed instruction as defined in the IEP.
- Evaluate tests and assessments, complete report cards and conduct parent conferences.
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding the student’s needs to ensure that the IEP goals are being met and needs are addressed in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or Education with concentration in Special Education.
- Must have a valid OH Special Education Teacher Certificate.
To Apply: For immediate consideration, please send your current resume to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions regarding positions or general contracting questions, please call the hiring manager directly.
Cassandra Lukins – (813) 261-2257
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled