Location: Lacey, WA
Lacey, WA - Registered Nurse (RN-BSN) Job - Full School Year
Sunbelt Staffing is currently seeking a Washington licensed Registered Nurse (RN-BSN) for a position in Lacey, WA for the upcoming school year. The School Nurse (RN-BSN) will be providing medical care to students in local K-12 schools in the Lacey, WA area.
- Manage and provide healthcare to students and faculty.
- Perform health screenings and coordinate plans for student healthcare based on findings.
- Provide health related education to students and staff in individual or group settings.
- Overseeing vision, hearing, body mass index and mental health screening procedures.
- Overseeing medication administration, health care procedures and the development of health care plans to ensure a healthy school environment.
- Must have a BSN and ESA Cert is required. Must have no Enforcement Action on their WA DoH license, and obtain an NPI #
- Ability to commute to Lacy, WA
- Ability to pass a federal drug/ background check
Qualified Candidates- Apply here!
Send your resume to Kristina.Borden@SunbeltStaffing.com for more information on this full-time School Nurse (RN-BSN) job in Lacy, WA for the upcoming school year. You may also call 813-792-3414 to speak to Kristina directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled