Location: La Mesa, CA
La Mesa, CA - Full Time, Moderate to Severe Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job
We are setting up interviews for a full time, moderate to severe, Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job in the La Mesa, CA area. Caseload is approximately 45 students with mild to severe disabilities. The SLP will be responsible for 4 days with moderate to severe disabilities and 1 day with mild to moderate students. Caseload is split between two school sites, one school site per day.
- Perform evaluations and re-evaluations
- Provide direct speech therapy services
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Plans
- Collaborate with staff, teachers and parents
- Attend necessary IEP meetings
- California SLP License or PPS Credential
- Master’s Degree in Communication Disorders or Speech
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Previous experience with moderate to severe population preferred
The full time Speech Language Pathologist will be joining a supportive staff in a friendly work environment.
To apply or for more information, please contact
National Account Executive
Please attach an updated resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled