Location: Kirkland, WA
Kirkland, WA: School-Based Speech Language Pathologist
I am working with a school district near Kirkland, WA to schedule interviews for a speech language pathologist job. This is a full-time contract position for this school year.
- Provide services to students at 2 school sites who have varying needs and disabilities
- Conduct assessments and evaluations
- Develop and implement IEP goals and attend IEP meetings
- Active WA SLP license and ESA certification are required
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of school-based experience
- Must be comfortable with both in-person and virtual settings
For additional information about this job, please send your most current resume to email@example.com or call (813) 379-3707.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled