Location: Kent , WA
Kent, Washington - School Psychologist Job - Full Time
I am seeking a dedicated school psychologist to work at a school district local to Kent, Washington for the upcoming school year. This job if offering a full-time and the opportunity to service Elementary, middle and high school students in the Kent, Washington area have mild to moderate disabilities.
Candidates that apply should be able to conduct assessments, evaluations, and lead IEP and eligibility meetings. This position calls for the School Psychologist to be ready to hit the ground running with multiple counseling sessions a day.
Duties of this School Psychologist job include:
- K-12 Caseload
- Provide counseling and supportive services to students who are attempting to overcome their social, emotional, and behavioral challenges.
- Collaborating with other staff within the multidisciplinary team to successfully complete IEP of each elementary school student.
- Conducting evaluations, administering assessments and testing
Requirements of this Full-time School Psychologist job include:
- Master's Degree School Psychology/ Educational Psychology
- Active WA School Psychologist license with ESA
- Ability to commute to Kent, Washington on a daily basis
- Ability to pass federal drug test and background check
If you are interested in being considered for this full-time School Psychologist Job in Kent, Washington please send your updated resume to Kristina.Borden@SunbeltStaffing.com or call at 813-792-3414
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled