Location: Keizer, OR
Keizer, OR | Speech-Language PathologistApply
Keizer: A school district is interviewing Speech-Language Pathologist's to provide therapy to students of all ages. Strong CF's will be considered.
- Oregon Speech-Language Pathologist License
- Maintain accurate records regarding student needs and progress
- Develop, write, and help implement IEPs.
- Perform clinical functions such as: screens, evaluations, development of treatment plans, and delivery of treatment in accordance with policies and procedures
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding treatment plans and therapy goals
To learn more about this please send all resumes to our hiring manager Laila.Ramadan@Sunbeltstaffing.com or apply within.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply