Location: Garnett, KS
Kansas LTC Evening/Night CNA - ContractApply
GARNETT, KS - There is a 6-week contract assignment looking to hire on a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) with at least 1+ year of experience.
Please review all qualifications below prior to submitting your application for consideration.
- Active Kansas CNA certification
- Active BLS (Basic Life Support) certification (AHA only)
- Active drivers license
- At least 1+ year of CNA experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Evening and night shift are available
- Must work a minimum of 40 hours a week
- Overtime is possible but not guaranteed
- No block scheduling
- Travel nursing
- Contract assignment
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans
- 401k with employer match
- Weekly direct deposit pay
To be considered for this contract or if you would like more information, please submit an application with an updated copy of your resume.
Your resume may also be directly emailed to:
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply