Location: Kaibito, AZ
Kaibito, AZ Area School Psychologist Virtual OpeningApply
I am hiring for a virtual School Psychologist to work full-time for the upcoming 2021-2022 academic school year. The School Psychologist hired will be placed in a district near Kaibito, AZ area.
- K-12th grade caseload
- Understand and experience with the 3-tier RTI and PBIS modules
- Assessment and counseling of at-risk students
- Serve as a consultant to administrators, counselors, and teachers
- Develop, recommend and monitor interventions to improve the educational experience of those students with
- Conduct appropriate psycho-educational assessment to identify those students with significant social/emotional, behavioral, and learning difficulties
- Must have an AZ School Psychologist license and fingerprint card
If you are interested in having consideration for this School Psychologist position near Kaibito, AZ please send all updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply