Location: Grand Rapids, MI
K-8 Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job in MichiganApply
Sunbelt is looking to hire a fully remote Speech Language Pathologist in Michigan. This is a full time position.
- Full time (40 hours/week)
- Contract (1099 position)
- School hours- 8 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- Monday to Friday
- Must be licensed in Michigan
- Must be licensed in state of residency, if different
- Must have SLP-CCC Certification
- 2 + years of experience in the school setting
- 100% Remote for Michigan school
- Assessments, therapy, writing reports, creating IEP's, and attending virtual meetings
For more details on this Michigan, Speech Language Pathologist Job, please apply and contact Amanda Baxter at 813-343-2252. If not connected, please leave a voicemail or send a text.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply