Location: Bremerton, WA
K-5th Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Bremerton, WAApply
A school district near Bremerton, WA is currently interviewing Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) for a full time contract position for the upcoming school year. This school position would work with K-5th school grade students with various disabilities.
- Treat language, speech, swallowing, and communication disorders to K - 5th grade students at 1+ school sites
- The SLP will provide therapy, manage caseloads, goals, SEIS, schedule and attend IEP meetings onsite for each of their students
- This full time contract position is around 37.5 hours per week
- The position is for the 22-23 school year
- Specific caseload includes articulation / fluency issues, students with ASD / developmental delay, and stuttering.
- The SLP must have prior school or pediatric experience
- The SLP must have their Washington Speech Language Pathologist License
- Previous experience with contract positions (preferred)
- Health/Life/Dental plans for full time onsite employees
- Weekly pay for direct and indirect services
If interested in this Speech Language Pathologist job or other SLP jobs near Bremerton, WA area, please send an updated resume to [email protected]
National Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply