Location: Alhambra, CA
K-5 SLPA JobApply
A school district near Alhambra, CA is looking for a talented Speech Language Pathologist’s Assistant (SLPA) for the new school year! This is a great opportunity at a local school district to grow with for the new year.
- SLPA license in the state of CA.
- Previous experience in either pediatrics or school based is preferred.
- IEP experience (Preferred).
- Remaining School Year Placement.
- Full time – 30 hours per week.
- K-5 caseload.
If interested in this Speech Language Pathologist’s Assistant (SLPA) job near Alhambra CA, apply directly to this post or call my direct line: 813-863-9607.
Aidan Randleman – [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply