Location: Somerdale, NJ
K-5 School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP/CCC) Job Near Somerdale, NJ
A local school district is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for a job that is available this school year near Somerdale, NJ. This job will be working with K-5th grade students with mild-moderate disabilities.This position near Somerdale, NJ, will be between 35-40 hours a week.
Speech Language Pathologist Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to work closely in classrooms and small group settings
- Provide consistent comprehensive evaluations and services for a broad range of speech and language disabilities and both high tech and low tech Augmentative Alternative Communication
- Must be a hands-on therapist with the ability to create a positive climate, culture, and school/work environment for staff and students
Speech Language Pathologist Job Requirements:
- NJ License
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Previous IEP experience
- Previous school experience is preferred
For more information or immediate consideration for the School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job opening near Somerdale, NJ, e-mail a copy of your resume to Tracy.Kline@SunbeltStaffing.com and use the following link to view my availability and schedule a time to speak with me about this job.
National Hiring Manager
Ask me about teletherapy....
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled