Location: Burlingame, CA
K-5 School Psychologist Job (Elite School District)- Burlingame, CA
Now accepting applications for a K-5 School Psychologist position near Burlingame, CA.
More than 80% of our high school graduates have been with us since kindergarten, so we take pride in their achievements and celebrate their victories as proudly as their parents! In recent years, 95% of our graduates are pursuing some form of post-secondary education and 59% have completed the University of California/California State University A-G requirements, a more rigorous standard than is required by many private colleges and universities. Each year we send many students to our fine California public universities, including UC-Berkeley and UCLA, and to elite private institutions around the country, including Stanford University.
Who are we looking for?
You are compassionate, team oriented, and passionate about helping students.
- Licensed School Psychologist in California
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide diagnostic services, counseling, and recommendations for pupils
- Review student records, organize information and determine an appropriate assessment battery
- Observe students; assess, evaluate, analyze, diagnose, and writing psychological reports
How to apply:
- Contact the Hiring Manager Joscelyn Perez- Van Valzah at 813-288-3118
- Email your resume to Joscelyn.Perez@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled