Location: East Hampton, CT
K-5 Full-Time School Psychologist East Hampton, CTApply
We are working with a school district near East Hampton, CT that is looking to fill a Full-time School Psychologist need for the full 2022-2023 school year.
- Hold an active CT PSYCH license/certification
- CT PPS Credential
- Master’s degree in psychology required
- Previous school experience preferred
- Full-time, 37.5 hrs/wk, Onsite
- Shared caseload of 15 students receiving services & assisting on school crisis team
- Completing evaluations, re-evaluations, assessments and working with the SPED team., Mild caseload; K-5
- Caseload needs will mainly focus on assessment completion, mental health support, and DIS counseling.
- Weekly pay
- Work with Kids!
- Opportunities for contract renewal after contract exp date
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is interested in this Full-Time School Psychologist Job near East Hampton, CT please email your resume directly to [email protected]
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | 813-792-3465
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply