Location: San Diego, CA
K-3 School Psychologist Position San Diego, CAApply
We are working with a school district near San Diego, CA that is looking to fill a Full-time School Psychologist need for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Hold an active CA PSYCH license/certification
- CA PPS Credential
- Master’s degree in psychology required
- Previous school experience preferred
- Full-time, 35 hrs/week, Onsite two locations in school district
- K-3 Elementary level caseload
- Administer standardized and informal assessments (observation, curriculum-based measures, etc.)
- Support staff in the administration and utilization of assessments and interventions.
- Weekly pay
- Mileage reimbursement
- Work with Kids!
- Opportunities for contract renewal after contract exp date
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is interested in this Full-Time School Psychologist Job near San Diego, CA please email your resume directly to [email protected]
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | 813-792-3465
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply