Location: Stratford, CT
K-12 Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing job opening near Stratford, CTApply
Stratford, CT area | We are holding interviews for Connecticut Licensed Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. The school district in the area is needing someone for a full time opening that is around 37.5 hours per week. This is a contract position.
Job License Requirements:
- CT Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing License and School Certification
- Must be able to travel to the Stratford, CT area
- The Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing will be working with students in grades K-12
- This will be an Itinerant/District-wide role
- Will be traveling to 1-3 schools within the district
To be considered for this Teacher of The Deaf and Hard of Hearing opening in the Stratford, CT area, or any other job opportunities in your area, please send your updated resume to the e-mail below.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be elated to explore other possible options for you- such as remote/telehealth positions, monthly housing and meal stipends for positions requiring relocation, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply