Location: Littleton, CO
K-12 Speech Language Pathologist job opening in Littleton, COApply
A local school district will be interviewing, with the help of Sunbelt Staffing, for a Speech Language Pathologist in Littleton, CO.
- A Colorado SLP License is required to be considered
- Interviewing in the next 2 weeks
- Full Time, Full School year position
- Creating treatment goals and working with staff/parents throughout school year on student development
- Occasionally attend IEP meetings
If you are interested in applying for this Littleton SLP job opening, please also forward a resume to the hiring manager for further consideration. Call for more information.
Keaton Reinhart / Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply