Location: San Diego, CA
K-12 SLPA Needed Now - Full-Time Job with Full Benefits - near San Diego, CAApply
Sunbelt just partnered with a school district that is actively looking for a full-time qualified Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) for a full-time school-based opportunity for the full current 22-23 school year in the San Diego, CA area. Interviews are currently being scheduled.
Opening: Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA)
Location: San Diego, CA area
- Full-time – 40 hrs./week
- K-12th grade caseload
- Full range of disabilities
- Current School Year 22-23
- Active California SLPA License
- Pediatrics experience (preferred)
- School experience (preferred)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Competitive weekly pay for indirect and direct services
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available
- And more!!
To Apply: If you are interested in this full-time job opportunity, apply down below with your most updated resume.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
Luis Jimenez | National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply