Location: Tempe, AZ
K-12 SLP Now Needed - FullTime - near Tempe, AZApply
Sunbelt is currently working with a school district around the Tempe, AZ area who are urgently looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time school-based position. Interviews are ready to schedule.
Opening: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Tempe, AZ Area
- Full School year – 22-23
- Caseload: K-12th grade – depends on experience
- Active Arizona SLP License (required)
- Pediatrics experience (preferred)
- School experience (preferred)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Competitive weekly pay for indirect and direct services
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available
- And more!!
To Apply: If you are interested in this full-time job opportunity, apply down below with your most updated resume.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
Luis Jimenez | National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply