Location: Plymouth, MN
K-12 SLP Need - Full-Time Job 35hrs/week - near the Plymouth, AreaApply
Sunbelt Staffing recently partnered with a school district around the Plymouth, MN area who are urgently looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time school-based position. Interviews are ready to schedule.
Opening: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Plymouth, MN area
- Full-time (35hrs/week)
- Full School year – 22-23
- K-12th grade caseload
- Assessments, evals, direct therapy, IEPs
- Active Minnesota SLP License (required)
- Pediatrics experience (preferred)
- School experience (preferred)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Competitive weekly pay for indirect and direct services
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available
- And more!!
To Apply: If you are interested in this full-time job opportunity, apply down below with your most updated resume.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
Luis Jimenez | National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply