Location: Bristol, CT
K-12 School Speech Language PathologistApply
We are currently conducting interviews for a school-based Speech Language Pathologist position for the full school year.
Job: Speech Language Pathologist
Location: Bristol CT area
Job Contact: Jessica Sadler
- Full time
- Will also consider part time applicants
- K-12th grade
- Full school year
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Connecticut SLP License
- Previous school or pediatric experience preferred
- Competitive weekly pay which includes direct and indirect services
- Medical, dental, and vision plans available
- 401(k) retirement plan
- And more!
To Apply: Submit resume to [email protected]
For more information or to learn about other school-based opportunities with Sunbelt Staffing, please email [email protected]
*We also offer fully remote teletherapy opportunities - email me to find out more!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply