Location: Chicago Heights, IL
K-12 School Social WorkerApply
Part Time opening for a School Social Worker near Chicago Heights, IL
Sunbelt is currently seeking an experienced School Social Worker for a part time, onsite position working with K-12 students. This position covers a short term leave and is located in the Chicago Heights area.
- Part time, approximately 17 hours per week
- K-12 caseload, itinerant throughout the school district
- Implement behavior plans, facilitate IEP meetings, other 1:1 and general duties as needed
- Promote the general well being of students
- Develop and provide crisis intervention strategies to improve student success
- Multi Tiered Systems of Support
- Actively licensed IL School Social Worker with PEL
- Ability to develop creative solutions to challenging situations
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Part time availability to cover an upcoming leave
- Comfortable commuting near Chicago Heights, IL
If this position is a good fit for you, send your resume to the email below or apply here today. Please do not hesitate to call with any questions.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be happy to explore other possible options for you- including virtual positions!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply