Location: Tukwila, WA
K-12 School Psychologist (Virtual to Start)- Tukwila, Washington
Tukwila, Washington- Sunbelt is hiring a School Psychologist to work full time in a local school district for upcoming school year.
This position will begin virtually. Will expect to go onsite.
Work Hours: full time
- Provide counseling, instruction, and mentoring for those struggling with social, emotional, and behavioral problems.
- Increase achievement by assessing barriers to learning and determining the best instructional strategies to improve learning
- Promote wellness and resilience by reinforcing communication and social skills, problem solving, anger management, self-regulation, self-determination, and optimism
School Psychologist Requirements:
- School Psychologist License WA
- Previous experience preferred
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, 401K, housing assistance and weekly pay.
For immediate consideration for the School Psychologist Job, please email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call Paige Manjrawala, Hiring Manager, at 813-207-2869
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled