Location: San Leandro, CA
K-12 School Psychologist Job Near San Leandro, CA
We are hiring a Full Time or Part Time School Psychologist for a job located near San Leandro, CA. You will be working with students ages K-12th grade at a few school locations.This School Psychologist job, located near San Leandro, CA, will be working with varying disabilities and working approximately 35-37 hours a week.
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- CA School Psychology License
- Ability to be flexible
School Psychologist Job Functions:
- Provides pre-referral consultations and contribute to initiatives including Response to Intervention (RTI).
- Conducts individual evaluations and IEP's on referred or identified students.
- Documents results of student’s assessment, follow-up, and service completion
- Participates in transitional, behavioral, and service completion planning
Interested? For more information about this K-12 School Psychologist job or any others near San Leandro, CA, please email a copy of your resume to Tracy.Kline@SunbeltStaffing.com and you can use the following link to view my availability and schedule a time to speak with me about this job.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled