Location: Beardstown, IL
K-12 School Psychologist Job Near Beardstown, ILApply
I am seeking a School Psychologist for a job located near Beardstown, IL. You will be working with students ages K-12th grade at a few school locations. This school district requires candidates with school experience. This School Psychologist job, located near Beardstown, IL, will be working with varying disabilities and working approximately 20 hours a week for next school year.
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Ability to be flexible
School Psychologist Job Functions:
- Provides pre-referral consultations and contribute to initiatives including Response to Intervention (RTI).
- Conducts individual evaluations and IEP's on referred or identified students.
- Documents results of student’s assessment, follow-up, and service completion
- Participates in transitional, behavioral, and service completion planning
Interested? For more information about this School Psychologist job or any others near Beardstown, IL, please email a copy of your resume to Tracy.Kline@SunbeltStaffing.com and you can use the following link to view my availability and schedule a time to speak with me about this job.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply