Location: Keizer, OR
K-12 School Nurse Job Opportunity For RN - Keizer, ORApply
Keizer, OR: Sunbelt Staffing is working with a school in the area to hire a Registered Nurse for a Traditional School Nurse job opportunity for the remainder of the school year. The Nurse will be working with students of all ages and disabilities 28 hours per week until the end of the school year.
- 28 Hours per week
- Remainder of the 20/21 school year
- K-12th Grade students
- Traditional School Nurse role
- First aid
- Asses for sickness/ injury
- Communicate with staff and parents as needed
- OR RN license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Nurse job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.email@example.com or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply