Location: Owatonna, MN
K-12 Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) - Full-time - Owatonna, MN AreaApply
Sunbelt is closely working with a school district around the Owatonna, MN area who are currently looking for a qualified Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) for a full-time school-based position. Interviews are currently being scheduled.
Opening: Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
Location: Owatonna, MN area
- Full-time (37.5-40hrs./week)
- Upcoming School Year 22-23
- K-12th grade caseload
- Supporting onsite OT
- Active Minnesota COTA License
- Pediatrics experience (preferred)
- School experience (preferred)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Competitive weekly pay for indirect and direct services
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available
- And more!!
To Apply: If you are interested in this full-time job opportunity, apply down below with your most updated resume.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
Luis Jimenez | National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply