Location: Brookline, MA
Job Opportunity in the Brookline, MA area | Behavior Specialist | School-Based, Full-Time
Sunbelt Staffing is assisting a school district near Brookline, Massachusetts in locating a Behavior Specialist to work with their students this school year for 3 or 6 months. This job will involve working with students in Elementary, Middle or High school, depending on preference.
- 30-37.5 hours per week, depending on age group
- Start ASAP through December or March
- Standard School Calendar dates (weekends and holidays off)
- Previous experience in Behavior Therapy preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required
For immediate consideration, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call or text me at (813)448-1418. Interviews will be scheduled immediately, and a job offer will come the same day, this is a very fast-moving school district. I look forward to connecting with you as soon as possible!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled