Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Job Opportunity For School Psychologist - Auburn Hills, MI Area
Sunbelt Staffing has partnered with a school district in the Auburn Hills, MI area to interview and hire a School Psychologist for the remainder of the current 20/21 school year and we are now conducting interviews.
- 40 Hours per week
- 20/21 School year
- K-12th Grade students
- Special Education evaluations
- Work alongside another School psychologist
- 3-5 School sites
- MI School Psychologist license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Psychologist job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled