Location: Fountain, CO
Job Opening: Telepractice School Speech Language Pathologist in ColoradoApply
Looking for a remote Speech Language Pathologist job in Colorado?
I’m happy to be partnered with a school district in Colorado to bring on a Speech Language Pathologist for this school year. This job requires working with students of all ages via HIPAA/FERPA compliant platform provided by Sunbelt. The Speech Language Pathologist for this job must be licensed in Colorado.
- Michigan Speech Language Pathologist license
- CDE License
- 2 years pediatric or school-based experience
- Self-motivated mindset as this is a completely remote job
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
If you are a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in Colorado and would like to apply for this position, please provide your contact information here and send your resume to [email protected]. Please complete both actions to ensure a prompt response.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply