Location: Woodstock, IL
Job Opening - School Psychologist - Woodstock, IL
We are seeking a School Psychologist in the Woodstock, IL for a school district who has an opening for the upcoming school year.
- Monday – Friday
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Entire 20/21 school year
- Problem solving teams
- Attend/ participate in IEP meetings
- IL Professional Educators License – School Psychologist
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Psychologist job opening in the Woodstock, IL area or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled