Location: Glendale, AZ
Job Opening For Special Education Teacher - Glendale, AZ
Sunbelt Staffing is interviewing and ready to hire a Special Education Teacher to work the upcoming school year in a self-contained classroom with Preschool students. The Teacher will work 35 hours per week and one day is non-student and will be for meetings and to complete paperwork.
Schedule: Full time / Monday-Friday / 35 Hours per week
- Work with 4-12 students between the ages of 3-5
- Attend meetings
- Initial and annual IEP’s
- Arizona Special Education certification
- Arizona Fingerprint clearance card
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is required
For immediate consideration for this Preschool Special Education Teacher opening in the Glendale, AZ area, please e-mail an updated resume to Janell.Becerra@sunbeltstaffing.com.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled