Location: Peoria, AZ
Job Opening For School Psychologist - Peoria, AZ
We are seeking a School Psychologist in the Peoria, AZ area for a 20/21 school year job opening.
- Monday – Friday
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Entire 20/21 school year
- K-12th Grade students
- Multiple school sites
- Determining eligibility
- Special Education Services
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- AZ Department of Education School Psychologist credential
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Psychologist job opening in the Peoria, AZ area or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled