Location: New Hope, MN
Job Opening For School Psychologist - New Hope, MN
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking School Psychologists in the New Hope, MN area for 2 job openings for the upcoming school year.
- 40 Hours per week
- Entire 20/21 school year
- Students of all ages
- Itinerant position
- Full range of disabilities
- MN School Psychologist credential
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Psychologist job opening in the New Hope, MN area or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.email@example.com or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled