Location: Lebanon, IN
Job Opening for School Psychologist in Lebanon, IN RegionApply
Job Opening for School Psychologist in Lebanon, IN Region
For this school-based job opportunity, we are currently seeking an experienced Psychologist who can work with children of all ages and handle an average sized case load. Student’s disabilities are expected to be mild to moderate. This school district has a great reputation and support system for new staff.
- Full time or part time – flexible on schedule
- Staring ASAP through end of school year (possible extension or permanent placement as well)
- Standard school calendar dates and times
- Create IEP plans that ensure success for kids with full range of impairments
- Assess student’s emotional, behavioral, and academic needs
- Provide support services to parents and therapy to students
- Work with at-risk youth who need educational intervention to help them achieve success
- Indiana Psych License
If you are interested in hearing more details about this School Psychologist Job near Lebanon, IN, send your resume to email@example.com and call me at (813)448-1418. Interviews will take place this week, and I would love to connect you with the Special Education Director. Please reach out to me as soon as possible!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply